Episode 54 Show Notes:
As we come to a New Year, it's time for Resolutions. In today's episode Jackson shares his list of Bar Exam Resolutions for you to consider. Here are his list of 10 things to resolve as you study for the bar exam:
Bar Exam Resolutions for the New Year
1. Do your best on the exam by demonstrating your skills, knowledge and temperament to be a lawyer
2. Remain excited and enthusiastic throughout the study process
3. Picture yourself succeeding on the exam
4. Discover your strengths and use them as a springboard
5. Learn something new in every study session
6. Be patient with others and yourself
7. Be open to new ideas and information
8. Meditate, pray and laugh
9. Set aside daily time for exercise and rest
10. Strive for continuous improvement
After listening to this Episode, what do you think? We'd love to hear your thoughts, questions and experiences about the Bar Exam and this Episode. Please be sure to leave an honest rating and review when you're done listening. We really want to get your feedback!
Just drop us an email at email@example.com
If you'd like to join our Extra Mile for Bar Takers private group on Facebook, just click here for an invitation.
You can also join our Free Live Online Training: How to Make the NEXT Bar Exam Your LAST Bar Exam!
Just go to: www.celebrationbarreview.com/webinar or
Text: NEXTBAREXAM to 33444